Behind every behavior, there is an intention driven by how you see the world.
Perception shapes your thoughts and your thoughts set the intention for how you show up in your life.
The goal of this 21-day challenge is to practice realizing your perception, choosing your thoughts, and holding a daily intention for how you want to be.
Healing Starts in The Mind,
but it Must Include the Body
The quality of your body is directly related to the quality of your mind and when the two are disconnected, your perception is limited.
Most of us are so busy thinking our way through life that we have little awareness of our body or how we treat it.
- When you see only with the mind, it is easy to get lost in your thoughts trying to figure out how to survive your life based on what you have learned from your past experiences. You lose sight of your priority and try to discover it in the mind.
- When you see from the mind-body complex you can listen to your thoughts and choose the quality of your survival by reinvesting in the relationship with your body.
Why the 21-day perspective challenge?
- Because perspective can change everything.
- Because many people try to heal from the mind without the body.
- Because you don’t need to be anything else other than you.
- Because overwhelm is exhausting and depletes life experience.
- Because you can find relaxation in the comfort of your own body.
In this perspective challenge you will:
- Learn how to move beyond the mind and into the body.
- Learn how to utilize the mind-body complex.
- Learn how to take the mind-body connection into your life.
The 21-day perspective challenge is a self-study virtual training program. It is designed to realize your priority by shifting your perspective and in turn, engage the possibilities of your mind-body complex, on an off the mat.
- 21 yoga postures
- 21 mindfulness practice
- 21 meditation practice
- A perspective challenge reflection journal
- A private Facebook group for support with ongoing access
- A lifetime of yoga practices via download
- Daily emails for inspiration
- 3 sequenced yoga practice
- 3 breathing techniques
Some Love For The 21-Day Perspective Challenge
“If I were, to sum up the experience in one word it would be “perspective”. It is not that we need to change ourselves but to be aware and conscious as we interact with the world around us. I learned a new perspective moving through the day, conscious of how life impacts us and our impact on the lives of others. Mindful participation in life. No matter what needs you have Tracey can guide you to find your “perspective”. A great program, I recommend it to anyone. ” ~ Pat Schmidinger
“I chose the 21-Day Perspective Challenge because it’s philosophy resonated with me. I enjoyed and looked forward to the 10-15mins it took me each day. Moving through the postures and the guided meditations allowed me to look inward, be present, and ‘shift’ things in my life. I felt lighter and happy after I completed each session. For those who don’t have time, feel stressed out and think that you can’t meditate… this is the program for you.” ~ Lisa True
Signs of a limited perspective:
- Overwhelmed by life
- Constantly exhausted
- Neglect your own needs
- Life revolves around others
- Want someone to save you
Benefits of a healthy perspective:
- Comfort in the mind
- Relaxation in the body
- Emotional balance
- More energy
- Better immunity
Join the movement to be a priority in your life so that you can take care of your health, have genuine relationships, and connect to your authentic self. Yoga experience is not required. The only requirement is your willingness to move.