21-Day Perspective Challenge.
Behind every movement there is an intention driven by your perception of the world.
Perception shapes your thoughts and in turn, your life.
When you are not aware of your choices, it easy to suffer.
The goal of this 21-day program is to realize your perception and to develop intentional movement on and off the mat.
Healing starts in the Mind,
but it must include the Body.
The quality of your body is directly related to the quality of your mind. The deciding factor is your brain.
Many people are busy thinking their way through life with little awareness of their thoughts or how they affect their bodies.
The mind produces thoughts formed by previous life experience and those thoughts direct current movement.
The brain has the ability to create new pathways.
Why 21-Day Perspective Challenge?
- Because perspective can change everything.
- Because many people try to heal from the mind without the body.
- Because overwhelm is exhausting and depletes life experience.
- Because you can find relaxation in the comfort of your own body.
- Because everything you need is within you.
In this 21-Day program you will:
- Learn how to move beyond the mind and into the body.
- Learn how to utilize the mind-body complex.
- Learn how to take the mind-body connection into your life.
- Learn to engage your possibilities
21-Day Perspective Challenge is a self-study virtual training program. It is designed to realize your perception by engaging your thoughts and in turn, opening up to the possibilities of your mind-body complex, on and off the mat.
- 21 yoga postures
- 21 mindfulness practices
- 21 meditation practices
- A perspective challenge reflection journal
- A private Facebook group for support with ongoing access
- A lifetime of yoga practices via download
- Daily emails for inspiration
- 3 sequenced yoga practices
- 3 breathing techniques
Some Love From Previous Students
“If I were, to sum up the experience in one word it would be “perspective”. It is not that we need to change ourselves but to be aware and conscious as we interact with the world around us. I learned a new perspective moving through the day, conscious of how life impacts us and our impact on the lives of others. Mindful participation in life. No matter what needs you have Tracey can guide you to find your “perspective”. A great program, I recommend it to anyone. ” ~ Pat Schmidinger
“I chose the 21-Day Perspective Challenge because it’s philosophy resonated with me. I enjoyed and looked forward to the 10-15mins it took me each day. Moving through the postures and the guided meditations allowed me to look inward, be present, and ‘shift’ things in my life. I felt lighter and happy after I completed each session. For those who don’t have time, feel stressed out and think that you can’t meditate… this is the program for you.” ~ Lisa True
Signs of a limited perspective:
- Overwhelmed by life
- Constantly exhausted
- Neglect your own needs
- Life revolves around others
- Want someone to save you
Benefits of a healthy perspective:
- Comfort in the mind
- Relaxation in the body
- Emotional balance
- More energy
- Better immunity
Join the movement to realize your perception so that you can take care of your health, have genuine relationships, and connect to your authentic self. Yoga experience is not required. The only requirement is your willingness to move.